Experience in both Windows and LINUX operating systems a must. The ideal candidate is accustomed to
a fast-paced work environment, has great communication skills, works well independently and as part of
a team, is passionate about their work and is eager to be part of a dynamic group of focused and
M&S engineers need to understand the complex environment and the physical components of the
technical solution that they are tasked with simulating. They must possess the ability to analyze the
customer’s needs and communicate with other engineers. They must be able to focus their efforts on
solving complex mathematical problems and applying their knowledge of scientific phenomena, such as
thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, quantum mechanics, etc.
The employee is expected to utilize models and simulations to support:
– System assessment and testing
– Modeling, simulation and analysis in preparation for test events
– Verification and validation of the models
– Develop modeling and simulation requirements for future enhancements to support systems
engineering, integration and verification.
It is desirable that the candidate has experience with:
– Embedded Control, Navigation and Guidance or Perception
– Real-Time Systems Design and Development
– Integrating software with hardware
Candidate must be able to apply sound engineering principles and to complete assigned tasks and meet
schedule commitments. Solutions must be consistent with organizational objectives and processes.
Field testing and some travel may be required.
– BS in Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
– Must be eligible for Security Clearance
– Linux and Windows OS
– Experience with C/C++ programming, Fortran or Python
– Experience with MatLab, SciLab or Octave is a plus
|Job Category||Back-end development, Robotics, Software Engineering|