What you will be working on:
As the Jr Security Officer, you will assist the CSSO and A/CSSO in the day to day security activities, to include processes associated with personnel security (Sensitive Compartmented Information/SCI) accesses and Top Secret collateral clearances, security indoctrinations, and debriefings. You will also assist in the daily operations and management of a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), to include classified material accountability and maintenance of facility accreditations, as well as facilitate annual/unannounced SCIF inspections by the Government client.
You will work out of HII-TSD’s (formerly G2, Inc) HQs in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Additional responsibilities include:
● Security Prescreens for potential hires
● New hire orientation, to include badging
● Periodic Reinvestigations
● Visit Requests (Incoming/Outgoing)
What you need:
● Minimum 1 – 3 years of hands-on experience in the industrial security field
● Strong/effective written and verbal communications skills
● An active TS/SCI with Polygraph
What we would like you to have:
● Knowledge of Access Commander or other like security tracking system
● Experience with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS).
● Knowledge of NISS and DISS
● Highly motivated and independent worker.
A few reasons to work for us:
You can grow with us: Our flexible and collaborative environment encourages our people to challenge themselves and feed their need to learn and grow. We offer $10k towards Professional Development and Education, and Brown Bag sessions covering a wide variety of topics.
You can retire sooner rather than later: We match up to 8% of your 401k contributions which you are vested in 100% day one.
Work – life balance is real: In addition to the ability to work flexible hours, you’ll get up to 7 weeks of PTO which is based upon your total years’ experience. For every year you’re with HII-TSD, you’ll enjoy an additional day of PTO.