Hackathon Rules and Resources
- The primary objective of the event is to meet people while having fun building something new. Don’t do anything that would detract from the fairness or fun of the event.
We have put together some resources to get you moving in the right direction. Take some time to browse through the examples and links to other useful tools and resources.
2019 Best Overall pitch deck: QRX
2019 Best Pitch: iunGo
- Proto.io (online tool) – https://proto.io/
- GitHub’s Atom text editor –https://atom.io/
- Google Chrome Browser – https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Python (optional) – https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-2714/
- Business Model Canvas cacoo_business_model_canvas
General coding and design resource –w3school.com
Mobile app builders
Team form: This is the form you will use to create and define your team and the roles each member will fill. Hackathon Team Form
Team Rubric: This is the form that the judges will use to score your final project. This will give your team an idea of what the judges are looking for what what aspects of the process hold more weight. 2020 Hackathon Rubric